almennyttig organisation ansættelsestype: fuldtids kompensation: 50,000.00 to 60,000.00 DOE
QR Code Link to This Post
Join Promising Futures Team!
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated team player, who wants to make a difference with the developmental disabled community.
Extensive experience with persons who are developmentally disabled with severe behavior problems. Board Certified Behavior Analysis degree and/or equivalent experience in program development & documented skills in data collection, teaching techniques, and program implementation. Leadership experience and effective supervision & training of employees. Experience in administration under Title 22 regulations, policies and procedures of operation and management of day treatment program requirements.
1. Uphold and implement the Administrative Policies & Procedures of Promising Futures, Inc.
2. Develop pre- vocational/ vocational training, communication, advocacy & social programs for CIA students and monitor
progress through data collection and implement program adjustments to insure client success. Coordinate the agency's
activities & active treatment with the Executive Director.
3. Assume responsibilities of administration and supervision of staff for all CIA and Art Studio sites. Insure quality assurance
for all services provided by CIA & Art Studio programs.
4. Initiate, administer and oversee the implementation of CIA budget and negotiate & develop work site contracts with
5. Develop, implement and monitor Behavioral Intervention Plans, Skill Development Plans and progress reports for all CIA
6. Organize and process all intake referrals, including implement assessments, working interviews & consult with
Director to make intake decisions.
7. Oversee employees as described in their specific job descriptions and support Administrators hiring and disciplinary actions.
Provide & delegate staff training and development, evaluation of all assigned personnel.
8. Develop and maintain communication & community relations, insure quality assurance & advocacy with
educators & all regulatory and governmental bodies.
9. Perform other duties necessary for the efficient operation of Center for Independent Achievement.
Must be 18 years or older.
Must have proof of High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent.
Must have a Bachelors Degree.
BCBA professionals Welcome!
Must be able to pass all pre-employment assessments, pre-employment physical, pre-employment drug test, Live Scan, and
Work Experience with adults or children with developmental disabilities is preferred
Supervisory experience is preferred