We are looking for a highly skilled CNC Milling Machinist with some programming experience using Master-CAM. More programming experience a plus. We are a small shop so you must be able to make parts from prints and/or models, design fixturing and plan workflow with minimal supervision using Haas mills. Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 4pm.
QR Code Link to This Post
Skills and Experience:
- Inspect Parts for quality and compliance
- Plan job and prepare materials, work
- Perform benchwork and layout activities
- Milling set-up, operations and processes
- Master-CAM programming experience
- Ability to edit G code
- Advanced measurement skills
- Ability to read, interpret technical drawings and standards
- Ability to interpret, and document QC standards as part of the operation
- Knowledge of tooling capabilities
- Ability to produce parts within tight tolerances
Pay is DOE. Please email resumes.