Q Microwave, a leading designer & manufacturer of RF & Microwave products, has an immediate opening for the position of Program Administrator.
Position is full-time with benefits (PTO, holidays, Medical Dental, Simple-IRA with matching). Q Microwave works a 9/80 work schedule (Alternating Fridays off) with a 7am start time.
This individual is responsible for managing the overall execution of multiple contracts from initial quote, through custom design and manufacturing processes, to completion. Typical tasks include the following:
• Completion of daily programs & sales department tasks, using established standard work and procedures, including: quoting reorder products; processing customer purchase orders & internal orders; responding to customer inquiries; scheduling; & revenue planning.
• Assist in implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, & determining systemic improvements.
• Coordinating among all departments to complete assigned projects.
• Providing customers with status of open purchase orders.
• Monitor & manage performance and profitability.
• Schedule, organize, & host various meetings & reviews, both internal as well as with customers.
• Occasional travel may be required to support customer meetings & trade shows.
Skills & Qualifications
• Status: Applicant must be a US Citizen & eligible for a US Security Clearance
• Education: Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of experience in Production Control
o Team Player with high initiative and personal responsibility
o Strong organizational skills
o Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, & Project)
o Basic understanding of Manufacturing ERP Systems
o Strong verbal and written communication skills
o Contribute to promoting process improvement
o Understand Strategic planning
o Able to manage complexity, analyze information, and implement company vision
• Experience in electronics manufacturing environment is a plus.
Salary: Starting salary based on experience.
• We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• No phone applications. Please fill out application at www.QMicrowave.com.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers