compensation: Compensation - depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Jewelry company looking for production person.
The following requirements for this position include:
• Experience in creative work - including jewelry production (wire wrapping, jump rings, assembly, chains) crafts or other creative work
• Quick with handwork, accurate, comfortable with pliers (we will provide tools)
• Good eye for matching stones, colors and pairing earrings
• Attention to detail - especially when quality controlling
• Organized, reliable, on time and have a strong work ethic
• Works well independently as well as in a production line
• Can perform repetitive tasks while maintaining quality of product and pay close attention to fine details
• Remain stationary for long periods of time
• Communicate clearly, ability to follow instructions and accept criticism about quality control standards
Standard working Hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
Occasional weekends and overtime may be available during heavy holiday seasons.
30-day trial / training period
Compensation depending on experience
Benefits offered after 90 days of full time employment
Serious inquiries only. Please send resumes saved as a pdf via email with a phone number you can be reached for a phone interview and three words that best describe you. Include any photos of wire wrapping or past craft work that is relevant.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers