A Screen Printing, Embroidery, and Promotional Items company is seeking for a dependable, experienced, motivated, and self-driven, in-house graphic designer to join our team.
Our graphic artist position requires a unique combination of creative skills, humor, and communication skills. Candidate should have experience working under tight deadlines and communicating with team members.
The candidate should be experienced in creating and recreating graphics and designs, and specifically preparing artwork for screen print.
The candidate should be available M-F, 8- 5 PM (schedule to be determined). This is a full time position with benefits.
• Excellent computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite such as Illustrator (with some Photoshop knowledge)
• Extensive vector art creation
• Screen Printing color separation
• Process apparel mock ups
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and follow-through on all projects
• Attention to details in file names and knowledge of creating separations for screen print screens and saving files
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
• Ability to meet extremely tight deadlines with constant attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Have experience in the print industry creating designs for t-shirts, promotional items, business cards, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, visual art, or a related field desired. 2+ years design experience preferred (screen print experience is a plus). The ideal candidate would require minimal training.
Chosen applicants will be requested to perform a design test. These designs will be used solely to evaluate the skill level of the applicant.
Please send via e-mail portfolio/resume, samples of current art work, and salary requirements to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers