compensation: Base + Bonus (DOE) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sargent Law Firm is a growing personal injury law firm with offices in Oceanside, Temecula, Escondido, and Idaho. Our office environment is friendly, but fast-paced and busy.
Sargent Law Firm is seeking to add a pre-litigation personal injury attorney to our team in either our Oceanside or Temecula office. The right candidate must be a team-player, have excellent work ethics and want to grow with our firm. Additionally, you must be personable and have the ability to think critically, speak and write persuasively and possess a strong drive to succeed. Our team members are committed to each other and the growth of the firm. Our compensation package is competitive and based on experience.
- Generally, manage all aspects of pre-litigation personal injury cases
- Communicate extensively with clients, manage clients’ medical treatment and educate clients about their case
- Maintain client case files
- Ability to review, analyze and organize medical records and bills
- Knowledge calculating damages, including lost wages, property damage and medical expenses
- Prepare demand packages to send to insurance companies
- Negotiate settlements with insurance companies
- Willingness and ability to regularly interact with clients, adjusters, and other lawyers/paralegals over the phone and in person
- Experience handling large volume of personal injury cases and proven track record of success
- Graduate of an ABA-accredited law school
- Member of the California Bar and in good standing
- Previous personal injury law experience
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping people
- Be self-motivated, intellectually curious and possess a strong work ethic
- Enjoy continuous learning in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Overall organization and attention to detail are absolutely necessary
- Be comfortable in an all Mac environment
A resume and cover letter outlining your experience and desire to practice personal injury law should be sent for our review.
Applicants should NOT call the office or appear in person. Interviews will be scheduled after review of credentials.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers