favorite this postCivil litigation associate. 2 years experience.hide this posting
compensation: $25.00 per hour during first 45 days. $2400 bi-weekly thereafter. $3,000 biweekly at 180 days. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Small civil litigation firm with an emphasis in business and employment litigation seeks an associate attorney with 2 years litigation experience as a lawyer.
The position involves legal research and writing, including preparing and opposing motions, drafting pleadings, and legal memorandum; preparing and propounding discovery to opposing parties; preparing responses to discovery propounded to clients; reviewing and analyzing documents for use as exhibits at depositions and trial; taking and defending depositions; and making court appearances.
165 actual billable hours requirement.
$3,000 biweekly at 180 days.
Qualified applicants should have the following minimum requirements:
1. Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school.
2. Undergraduate degree from a University of California campus preferred.
3. First time bar-passer. 50 wpm + typing speed.
4. Admitted and in good standing with the State Bar of California.
5. Minimum 2 years of prior paid employment in civil litigation, as a licensed attorney.
6. Experience in employment law or business litigation.
Interested candidates should submit the following via email in response to this advertisement: (1) cover letter with your State Bar Number; (2) current resume; (3) writing sample; and (4) law school transcript (does not need to be certified), and the results of an online typing test. Place "Civil Litigation Associate 2018 92905" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers