compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Quality Controlled Manufacturing Inc. located in San Diego County is hiring! QCMI is a well established manufacturer of precision machined components and assemblies for the aerospace, industrial, commercial, defense, and power generation industries. QCMI offers:
A state of the art facility
On-site gym complete with access to the company's Personal Fitness Trainers
Opportunities for advancement
Generous benefit package which includes Health, Dental, Holidays, Vacation time and 401-k with a company match
QCMI currently has an immediate need for a Shop Helper/Janitor. Qualified individuals must have experience in janitorial duties and must have the desire to succeed personally as well as professionally by expanding their ability and knowledge at QCMI.
- Cleans, sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors by hand or machine; cleans
carpet, upholstery and furniture.
- Washes windows, screens, sills, woodwork, doors, desks, walls, and ceilings.
- Orders and stocks needed materials and supplies in coordination with Supervisor.
- Cleans and sanitizes rest rooms, dusts and vacuums rooms, moves equipment and furniture.
- Cleans and sanitizes break rooms to include sweeping, vacuuming, mopping. Cleans counters and fridges.
- Collects and disposes of waste, maintains outside sidewalks, and assists in
keeping outside premises in an orderly condition.
- Will change fluids (coolant) in machines.
- May perform some repairs and maintenance of buildings by patching walls and doors,
painting walls and trim, and replacing fixtures and partitions; replaces damaged ceiling
and floor tiles, repairs carpet.
- Landscaping duties required.
To be considered, applicant must have experience in a janitorial background or general labor and have knowledge of cleaning, floor buffers and janitorial equipment, and basic tools and a thorough knowledge of proper safety techniques and procedures. Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions, make routine decisions independently, sustain long periods of light to moderately heavy physical activity, and work harmoniously with others. - Must be U.S. Person within the meaning of ITAR
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers