marquez cette publication comme favoriteWork Development Coordinator (Job Coach/Employment Specialist) (La Mesa)cacher cette annonce
compensation: DOE type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
** Please read completely prior to applying**
This position is responsible for assisting clients with creating individual Work Development goals, learning skills transferable to the work place, and maintaining safety. Clients are provided group/individual support in finding volunteer opportunities, part-time work, going to school, and obtaining a driver's license. The Work Development Coordinator provides training for Lead Milieu Support Staff and Milieu Support Staff to provide on the job feedback for clients at select volunteer sites. The Work Development Coordinator oversees the Job Coach and provides support as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• BA in social sciences, psychology or one year of experience in a related field is preferred
• Knowledge of records keeping, documenting, and filing
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to enforce program rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Ability to follow Chain of Command
• Have a valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Previous Milieu Support Staff experience is preferred
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Oversee the effective operation of Work Development-related activities ensuring client safety and participation, as well as supporting clients in adhering to the program and Work Development protocols.
• Facilitate Work Development groups and schedule individual appointments to support clients in adhering to the Work Development program expectations and responsibilities in treatment.
• Review notes sent from Milieu Support Staff and provide training points when needed.
• Assist the Milieu Director in the hiring process for Milieu Support Staff by conducting interviews during Work Development groups.
• Oversee and mentor Job Coach with administrative tasks, groups and individual meetings.
• Manage and communicate with volunteer sites to maintain relationships.
• Ability to network and establish new relationships with outside resources.
• Ensure clients are held to their weekly Work Development requirements and able to hold clients accountable to their goals.
• Conduct Work Development Assessments and ensure documentation is sent out in a timely fashion.
• Participate in multiple weekly Staff Meetings.
• Communicate clients progress and goals.
• Make sure documentation is complete and accurate.
• Check email communication regularly.
• Fully understand and maintain policies regarding professional ethics, including appropriate boundaries and patient confidentiality.
• Professionally, ethically, and compassionately relate to clients and peers at all times.
• Meet quality expectations of accuracy, completeness, and responsiveness to feedback.
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Google Docs.
• Meet timeliness expectations for completing work as scheduled, demonstrating self-paced performance and adjusting priorities as needed.
• Write clear and concise statements summarizing client's feelings, presentation and response in clinically significant encounters.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises