Our Home Care facility in El Cajon is looking for Caregivers/Direct Support Professional (DSP), who can work directly with people with intellectual disabilities.
As a DSP/Caregiver, you will encourage our clients to become as independent as they can be while promoting community engagement. You will be providing support such as, provide training and assistance with personal care and housekeeping, communication, supervision, companionship, medical appointment and behavior support. He/she must be RELIABLE, compassionate, kind, patient, loving and a self-starter.
Available Shifts: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 10:00am.
Available Shifts: Saturday & Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm.
• Background check clearance, TB test and Physical are required.
• Social Security Card or Valid Green Card
• California driver license
• Sufficient in writing/reading and ability to communicate
• CPR/First Aid certified
• Ability to maintain professional working relationship
• Maintain Client's Confidentiality
• Minimum of 1 year of care-giving experience
Please send your resume today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers