DPI Direct Inc. is Southern California’s fastest growing Digital Offset, Large Format, Label and Packaging Printing Company.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a customer focused, highly motivated and ambitious customer service representative. This candidate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
*Must submit resume to be considered.
Position Title: Digital Label Printing Customer Service Representative with a “Can Do” Attitude!
Full Time: Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm.
Pay: $16 - $18 hour - Commensurate with Experience
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Data Entry
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
• Provide pricing and delivery information.
• Process quote requests and orders for custom, stock, and online orders.
• Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
• Maintain inventory of stock items.
• Manage annual stock product catalog.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Follow up on customer interactions.
• Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical requirements: Sitting, walking, kneeling, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
Working environment: Climate controlled office. Exposed to noisy environment on occasion.
Machines Used: Desktop PC, Copier
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 Years Customer Service Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Data Entry skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with Job management software helpful
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Attention to detail.