A fun sports enthusiast type company is seeking a customer service rep to join their team. Seeking a candidate who is punctual, excellent customer service skills and has a passion for ocean sports. Excellent opportunity! Well paying and a great work environment. Local to East County.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide world-class support to customers and end-users in a busy call-center environment, via incoming phone, e-mails, faxes and online support.
• Handle consumer complaints in professional manner and in accordance with policy/procedure. All inquiries should receive a response within the same business day.
• Order Entry : Input and expedite dealer and consumer orders into computer database within 24 hours of receipt. CSR's are responsible for all aspects of order accuracy including but not limited to address, terms, carrier, pricing/commissions, order status, and product availability.
• Monitor and provide accountability for order completion through daily reporting.
• Maintain address book database.
• Research and process credits and charge backs in a timely manner within policy and company procedures.
• General filing, department projects, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• At least 1 year of previous customer service experience.
• Experience working in both a call-center environment and with end-users preferred.
• Ability to function, often under pressure, without continuous supervision.
• Ability to effectively solve problems.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with JDE and Data Warehouse
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
• Water sport enthusiast REQUIRED