Q Microwave, a leading designer & manufacturer of RF & Microwave products, has an immediate opening for the position of Bookkeeper.
Position is part-time. Approximately 20 hours per week. Actual schedule is flexible based upon individual’s needs and our standard operating hours.
This individual is responsible for performing a variety of activities related to maintaining accounting records in accordance with standard accounting standards.
This includes the following typical duties:
• Maintain records of financial transactions by using established accounts; posting transactions; ensure compliance to legal requirements.
• Maintain system to account for financial transactions by maintaining a chart of accounts and all associated bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintain historical records by filing documents.
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising.
• Oversee all Accounting functions including cash management, all accounting ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivable, month-end close functions and account reconciliations, record-keeping, sales and use tax, quarterly and yearly financial statement preparation.
• Assemble necessary documents and prepare supporting schedules to assist in the preparation of the periodic audits and annual tax returns.
• Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, including but not limited to federal, state and local, franchise, license and payroll taxes, W-2 and 1099 filings, real and personal property taxes, document requirements, and other taxes.
Skills & Qualifications
• Status: Applicant must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Legal Resident
• Education: Associate’s Degree
• Experience: 4 years minimum experience in Accounting
o Strong mathematical and analytical skills
o Microsoft Office Suite
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Starting salary based on experience.
• We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• No phone applications. Please fill out application at www.QMicrowave.com.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers