Come join San Diego's premier Four Diamond Casino and Resort. Our Cage Department is looking for detail-oriented, friendly, and reliable individuals to join our team of Cage Cashiers who are the best in our market!
* Conducting accurate coin, chip, slot machine tickets and cash handling transactions
* Balancing the bank inventory at the end of each shift and reporting any discrepancies
* Processing checks, credit/debit card transactions, promotional vouchers, gift cards, and foreign currency exchanges
* Performing player's club membership functions, including creating new player's account by collecting valid identification card, verifying account duplications and producing player's club card.
* Maintaining in-depth knowledge of Viejas' player's club program, all promotions and events for the hotel and casino, and able to explain accurate information to guests.
* Answering any guest inquiries about promotions or amenities
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a growing casino and resort then we'd like to hear from you! Being detail oriented with superior time management skills and flexibility is a must.
Ideal candidates will possess the following traits:
* 1-3 years of heavy cash handling experience
* Some sales experience preferred.
* Cage cashier, bank teller, retail store checker or a related experience
* Good math skills and ability to perform in a high stress fast paced environment
* Experience using 10-key and electronic adding machines
* Must be at least 21 years old
The ideal candidate must be available to work day, evening or the overnight shift, weekends, and holidays.
Our Cage Cashiers earn a competitive salary with a starting rate of $13.00 per hour (DOE) along with great tips!
We offer great perks that feature competitive salary, rewards and incentives for top-notch performers, paid time off, 401(k), career advancement, group insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program and a variety of fun Team Member events.
Consider joining us by applying at: www.viejas.com/careers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers