compensation: $15-25 DOE employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a company that offers flexibility and growth opportunities at the same time? We have big goals and love working with smart people.
We are not a typical marketing agency...actually we are not an agency at all. We are a firm of professional marketers that act as our client's marketing team. We are our client's CMO, Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Digital Specialist, Social Media Specialist, PR Specialist, Web Developer, etc. that sit on their side of the table to help them with their marketing strategy, planning and execution.We are always proactively looking for opportunities, whether the opportunity is for business development, business exposure, digital improvement, public relations, etc.
The Website SEO Content Writer is a key role in creating happy and long-term relationships with our clients. The position involves interviewing our clients on the phone, organizing their website content, writing blog posts, setting up and writing newsletters, and writing new content typically 10-15 pages for new websites.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- An English or journalism major with website article writing experience
- 1+ year experience writing professionally. New graduates or college seniors welcome if college experience includes interviewing and writing for a college publication.
- A positive attitude and desire to grow with our company
- Good English and communication skills with the ability to proofread, find typos, and grammatical errors
- A belief in honesty and selling successful products to customers who need them
- Organization skills and efficiency at project tasks and daily activities
- Dedication to customer deadlines and customer happiness and success
- **Bonus: If you are familiar with SEO, Mailchimp, and/or Wordpress.
What we provide:
- A positive working environment and the ability to grow and advance
- An opportunity to learn from an expert digital marketing team
- Experienced management team to give you clear direction and instructions
Does this sound like something that you would love to do?
Please reply with your resume, writing samples, any website copy you have written, and let us know why you would want a position with RebL Marketing.
Compensation: $15-$25 an hour DOE. 20 hours a week expected to start growing to full time as we add clients.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers