We're a B2B content marketing firm focused on the manufacturing, engineering and IT sectors. We are looking for someone to join our team as a full-time remote editor who:
- Has experience thoroughly and efficiently researching products, companies and industries online to gain a detailed understanding of what they do in an absolute sense and vis-a-vis their competitors,
- Has experience conducting informational interviews with CEOs, engineers, product specialists and other senior professionals,
- Has either held a job requiring specialized knowledge (e.g. in finance, chemistry or engineering), or who has at least 2 years of full-time experience working directly with B2B clients in a capacity requiring a technical understanding of what they do
- Has experience working in a fast-paced, goal and deadline-oriented environment
The job involves:
- Brainstorming with writers to put together editorial calendars each month
- Studying the clients' analytics data for guidance on where to focus writing efforts
- Organizing and prioritizing writers to keep them on track in terms of quality and timeliness
- Carefully checking every piece for plagiarism, failure to cite sources, spelling/grammar and general lack of professionalism
- Challenging each and every vague word, sentence or paragraph so that each piece presents a thoroughly-researched, reliable and accurate analysis of the subject matter
- Writing or rewriting sections of pieces when there are tight deadlines, especially titles
- Helping to evaluate from a high-level articles and landing pages to maximize reader engagement, especially signing up for the newsletter or a free trial, downloading whitepapers, or filling the contact form
We deliver a consistent ROI for our clients, and for our staff. So we tend to keep our staff and our clients for a long time. We offer a low-stress (but fast-paced), upbeat work environment. We have a low turnover of both clients and staff. Even though its a virtual office we meet in person for social reasons and enjoy each other's company. Salary is negotiable and competitive. We offer generous raises and promotions, PTO/sick time and 401k. We expect a high degree of commitment and professionalism in return.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter explaining your fitness for this very special job that we have listed. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers