This is a full-time position with the best golf technology company in the industry, Foresight Sports.
We are looking for new team members who are capable of the following:
1. Able to manage multiple projects
2. Pays extra close attention to details
3. Works quickly
4. Can maintain a calm demeanor under pressure
5. Will take initiative to solve problems, but knows when to ask for help
This position will require experience in the golf industry and/or someone who can offer an understanding of the physics of golf.
Starting hours will be 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday, with possible shift change required for 9am-6pm. Pay will start at $15.00 per hour (with options for additional commission), 40 hours a week.
- Work with end users to troubleshoot and resolve technology and software issues over the telephone, through email, and via a web-based remote desktop control tool.
-Work with end users to understand, diagnose, and resolve Golf Data questions.
- Work with customers and manufactures to organize returns and any replacement or repairs.
- Manage incoming repair inventory as well as exchange/loaner device inventory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly assess client requests and identify solutions.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Attention to detail.
Additional knowledge (Preferred):
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows 7 Operating Systems and newer.
- Previous computer or customer support experience.
- Golf knowledge
- College level education
- Working knowledge of Android, iOS, database usage, and audio visual setup.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers