compensation: $12-$16 DOE, with opportunity for retail commission + salon perks & Health Insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a busy hair salon looking to expand our team. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, team players, goal oriented and able to multitask. Candidates must be available evenings and Saturdays. We are looking for quick learners and individuals with Hair Salon experience.
• Responsible for making complex bookings, and scheduling our stylists and colorist to ensure our clients get exactly what they desire.
• To be the 'Face of the salon' in terms of meeting and greeting customers and other visitors to the salon ensuring enthusiasm and positivity at all times
• To role model positive behaviors and excellent communication skills to customers and other members of staff
• To fully understand the product range and services so that you are able to proactively promote these to anyone coming through the door of the salon. Experience with Bumble and bumble & Davines products a plus.
• To initiate feedback from customers in the salon and to suggest new ways of working, improve process to ensure continual customer satisfaction
• Responsible for all monetary transactions within the salon e.g. taking customer payments, ensuring daily balances are accurate and any discrepancies are accounted for
• Accountable for weekly inventory control and monitoring of stock ensuring demand and supply is realistic & cost effective for salon and customer requirement
• Generate Reports on a weekly basis to detail: staffing & resource allocation decisions; customer complaints and compliments, individual staff productivity and areas of concern; product sales targets overall and individual targets to plan; and to suggest any process improvements or staff updates.
Accountable for the completion of spreadsheets and daily/weekly reports effectively using Numbers
account for inventory, update inventory, add inventory into software
Responsible for all social media, email-blasts and updating blog and website.
Candidate must have previous Salon scheduling experience or similar.
Please send your resume, cover letter and available start date for consideration to our Salon Manager Sharlene. Thank you!
Job Type: Full time is preferred but able to consider part time option as well.
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour depending on experience.
Employee hair perks + discount on luxury hair products
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers