Do you want to be part of a dynamic team of expert professionals?
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to expand your career and learn and grow?
Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa & Wellness Center is looking for an experienced Spa Co-ordinator/receptionist
• With a minimum 3 years of experience in the salon and spa industry
• Who is a dedicated, detail oriented team player with an ability to multi-task
• Who has exceptional guest relations and communication skills.
• With a flexible schedule - will need to work weekends and some evenings
• Who is computer savvy and with a knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing
• Who has a happy disposition and is hospitable and caring.
• With a desire to make career in the Beauty and Wellness industry
• Makeup experience and experience with events preferable
• Provide above and beyond customer service
• Accurately schedule and book appointments,
• Greet and check- out clients in a professional manner
• Explain and sell programs to clients
• Assist with events at the Spa
• Escort clients to locker rooms and lounge and orient clients to the Spa
• Maintain a working knowledge of all spa and wellness services
• Respond to enquiries and promote and sell Spa and wellness services
• Educate clients about retail products and services.
• Ensure that all clients have had an excellent experience
Excellent opportunity for the right person! We have been serving the community for over 30 years
- Commission and bonuses available
3 YEARS OF PREVIOUS SALON OR SPA EXPERIENCE AS A RECEPTIONIST OR SPA COORDINATOR IN THE SALON and SPA INDUSTRY IS ESSENTIAL
Please send resume and attach a cover letter saying why you would be the best person for the position. In addition to resume call 858-243-3268 David