We are looking to hire a MASSAGE THERAPIST. The Spa Treatment Provider ("Proveedor/a de Tratamiento de Spa") contributes to our guests' well being by ensuring proper treatments and screening for contraindications. Provides the highest level of professionalism, gracious service and treatment quality offered to our guest.
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting inspired by Polynesia await our guests at the Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa. We are looking for a positive, energetic person to provide exceptional customer service and ensure our guests have friendly and meaningful experiences. If you are a qualified licensed Massage Therapist and interested in joining an award winning spa staff, we want to talk to you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides a positive, professional appearance and demeanor to our guests.
• Evaluates our guests' health conditions throughout the treatment to ensure a safety environment for our guests.
• Inform our guests of treatment steps to follow.
• Prepares treatment room for upcoming treatments.
• Ensures the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation for the department.
• Contributes to the success of the organization by promoting the products and services available at the spa.
• Ensures the facilities are well maintained.
• Follows the company's safety and emergency procedures.
• Maintains current credentials and licenses as required by city, county, and state regulatory agencies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Current California State Licensing.
• Previous customer service work experience.
• Previous massage work experience over and above massage school hours.
• Fluency in English.
• Ability to perform 25, 50 and 80-minute massages-Swedish, Therapeutic, aromatherapy, reflexology, prenatal.
• Additional competency in modalities such as shiatsu, Lomi Lomi, stone massage a plus.
• Must be willing to do scrubs, wraps and rituals upon completion of training.
Evans Hotels is the premier provider of resort accommodations in one of San Diego's most beautiful and scenic locations, Mission Bay Park. Since 1953, it has been our mission to match the superior natural beauty of this landscape with a superior level of service, in addition to well thought out amenities complemented by stylish interior environments. Our properties include The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla and the Bahia and Catamaran Resort Hotels on Mission Bay.
A partial list of our benefits includes: Medical coverage (for full time employees); free life insurance plan (for full time employees); 401(k) Plan; Section 125 Reimbursement Plan; vacation time, discounted banking services; discounted cell phone services through Verizon, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Sales Incentive Program, Employee Recruitment Incentive Program, discounted health club memberships; employee hotel discounts through the Resort Hotel Association Employee Rate Lodging Program; free employee parking; and free employee shift meals.
Evans Hotels provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers