Exquisite MD Spa offers a unique and unparalleled combination of treatments and services in beautiful Bankers Hill area. The spa will offer state of the art wellness services including IV hydration, weight loss, hydrafacial, LightStim, Viviscal, nutrition, lifestyle, Inbody, Botox cosmetic and fillers, the therapeutic bed and more.
QR Code Link to This Post
Exquisite MD Spa has an opening for a skilled front office/marketing employee who can provide the creative and intellectual skills to help power the launch of the spa. This position is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled front office/marketing professional to drive the initial growth of Exquisite MD Spa. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, self starters and those seeking serious career growth opportunities. A college degree is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least two years of successful experience within the spa, salon, lifestyle and beauty industries. The candidate needs to be outgoing and upbeat, with dress and presentation standards of the highest professional caliber.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Director of Med Spa, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Accountable for all front office, reservations, group sales and public area operations.
• Develop and motivate staff to meet and exceed established service standards.
• Create and maintain a professional, safe, nurturing and healing environment where the experience at Exquisite MD Spa lends itself to making a difference in our guest's lives.
• Coordinate and maintain ongoing training for support staff in the areas of safety, guest service and team building.
• Address staff and guest's concerns or questions, resolving appropriately.
• Assure a clean, crisp and sanitary spa.
• Help conduct meetings with spa reservations, front desk, group sales and attendant staff to ensure the staff is informed, trained and inspired.
• Maintain availability and dedication to Exquisite MD Spa, being available to work weekends, holidays, and evenings.
• Work cooperatively and professionally with all departments.
• Attend regular meetings as directed by the Spa Operations manager or Spa Director.
• Comply with all Exquisite MD Spa Company safety and health policies and procedures..
• Participate in the development of the spa operating budget.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of all treatments and take home products as well as all retail products.
• Keep management informed with all guest, staff and program issues.
• Perform and assure proper coverage of managers on duty during any shift. Other duties as assigned by Manager.
• Maintain Spa Blog/Facebook accounts.
• Must be professional, service oriented, accurate, gentle and work with attention to detail, striving to exceed the expectations of every guest every time.
• Minimum 2 yrs experience in management, marketing and sales experience in Spa, medical, skincare, or the cosmetics industry
• Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Knowledge of Spa Soft (will train) and basic accounting principles.
• Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest. Knowledge of guest service and/or hospitality industry a plus.
• The candidate must have the ability to develop and set up marketing initiatives in order to drive business and profitability
PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF POSITION (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance