compensation: Tips plus minimum wage. You can expect an overall hourly wage of approximately $30. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Point Loma's Neighborhood Pub is looking for a bartender. If interested please reply with your resume, or something less formal. Just let us know why your interested in the job, and why you should be considered. Please do not apply in person. We'll be returning messages to applicants Monday to set up a time to meet later next week.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving food and drinks
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Responsible for checklists
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest experience. Good bartenders will be able to create consistent, high value drinks that exceed customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes hourly wage and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume with work history
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks. This can be taught.
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers