compensation: Depends on experience; health and dental benefits, 401k matching, stock options employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system
We have received a number of industry awards including a gold Stevie award for platform as a service, best contract management system from PC Mag and Infotech’s best value for money for its Service Desk application. Agiloft is also the only company with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee on both software and implementation services, a distinction that has earned it a five-star rating on review sites like Gartner’s Capterra.
The Business Analyst is responsible for translating business needs into requirements, identifying opportunities for process improvement, managing requirements and ensuring delivered solutions meets business expectations. The BA serves as the primary technology consultant for business application(s), understands business processes, business practices, elicits and documents business requirements, and ensures that Agiloft meets the requirements of end users and provides the intended business value.
The ideal candidate must have solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, and excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Elicit requirements on multiple projects utilizing interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, survey, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and able to properly prioritize user requests based on business needs.
• Suggest improvements to customer business processes to make them more effective and easier to automate.
• Use judgment in analyzing cost-benefits of various alternatives and selection of best combinations.
• Accurately translate customer requirements to the system in a clear, concise manner.
• Create and update requirements, procedures, processes and project deliverables.
• Adhere to standards defined by project management and effectively utilize methodology and tools.
• Participate in the development solutions to non-recurring problems by analyzing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data; develop alternative solutions while identifying risks and benefits.
• Present and explain software requirements to different groups of users including engineering teams and business stakeholders.
• Possess a B.S. In Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed and documented.
• Hands-on experience with relational databases and SQL and the ability to learn and understand complex systems.
• Excellent technical writing skills and ability to document software requirements in a crisp way.
• Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate business/technical requirements and project schedules with a customer.
• Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to learn from customers, analyze past projects and advise top management on how the sales strategy can be improved and how reusable technical solutions can be developed.
• Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities smoothly and professionally.
• Detail-oriented with exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• Superb interpersonal and communication skills, discretion, and excellent judgment.
• Experience with customer support.
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
• Competitive salary with incentive bonuses
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
• Referral bonuses
• Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• Awesome team members