compensation: Hourly + Great Pay + 401k + Eligible for Benefits After 90 Days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Assistant Manager In Training with the fastest growing quick lube Company in CA!
Due to recent expansion, Henley Enterprises, Inc. a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is hiring a Assistant Service Center Manager for our San Diego Locations. We currently have 29 locations ranging from South San Diego to North San Diego.
Geared for the Driven
Do you have automotive industry experience and interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? At VIOC, you'll enjoy a wealth of benefits and support to help you reach each new milestone and have some fun in between. That's putting your career into your own hands.
What you'll do
As a Assistant Service Center Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. You will also enjoy playing a role in your team members' success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we're here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
• Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm and friendly greeting
• Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
• Responsible for the daily operation and oversight of the service center
• Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center.
• Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures
• Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
• Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
• Provide superior customer service leadership
How you'll succeed
• Automotive industry experience strongly preferred
• Supervisory experience or related experience/training required
• You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
• Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
• Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
• Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
• Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
• High school diploma or equivalent
VOIC Offers You:
•Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
•No late evenings
•Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) savings plans
Have Questions or Ready to Apply?
Contact our recruiter, Walter
Call or text:(714) 321-1108
Or send us an email reply!
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Mechanic, Tires, Alignment, Full Time, Sales, Direct Town Fair, Retail, Automotive, Wholesale, Customer, Service, Manager, Service Advisor, Tech, Technician, Auto Care, Car Care Repair, Car Dealer, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford, Nissan, Honda, Dealer, Firestone, Goodyear, Midas, Monroe, Jiffy Lube, Valvoline
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers