I own and operate a small B2B SaaS company. We're closing in on $1MM in recurring sales and now it's time to scale up a sales team. I am looking to bring two sales reps on board.
Our primary verticals are SEO Agencies and ECommerce Sellers (FBA mainly), but we also do great with service industries like lawyers, real estate agents, and doctors.
We have been in business for almost ten years as a company, the product we're ramping up has been around for five years. It's a proven and stable solution with fantastic stick rates. Our company is 100% virtual, with employees in three different states. Currently all sales activities are done via Zoom Teleconferencing, though we've done well with in-person visits to potential customers as well.
My ideal sales rep can handle everything from prospecting to closing. Some technology background is important, since an online demo and screenshare is part of the sales process. You should be comfortable working 100% commission on a 1099 basis. If you don't have the drive to get to $20-30k/mo in commissions, this probably isn't a fit for you.
I am looking for folks who are confident and driven to work on a 100% commission basis. I am willing to look at draws for a few months during ramp up, or for the right person who isn't quite ready for 100% commission I'm willing to consider a base + commission arrangement. My experience with this product says an average closer can do $10k/mo in new revenue. I'm looking for above average closers who can hit $20k/mo+ in new revenue.
For 100% commission based sales reps, we recognize that you're taking a risk as well, so we enable you to benefit from the SaaS revenue flywheel by paying recurring commissions. A great closer will be well into six figure commissions in the first year, hitting five figure monthly commissions in couple months.
* B2B SaaS subscription sales, avg deal around $400/mo
* You get higher commissions if you do your own prospecting.
* Recurring commissions paid - You benefit from the SaaS revenue flywheel.
* Short sales cycle, most sales are one call closes with less than one week from lead to sale.
* Our customers stick around for years, and refund rates are extremely low.
* This product sells itself to the right prospect, with a very reachable market.
* Double your monthly target and get bonus commissions.
* Looking for full time closers (5-7 calls a day).
* Ramp up time should be 1-3 months, depending on your tech experience.
* SEO or Internet Marketing background is a huge leg up, but not required.
Respond via CraigsList Email, and please include a resume, a brief background of yourself and your experience, and what you're looking for compensation wise.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers