PrePlanning Advisor Position
QR Code Link to This Post
We have openings for professional sales associates in our Singing Hills Memorial Park location. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom to start and on-the-job field training.
Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, manning booths at aging fairs and health fairs and presenting group informational seminars.
Our PrePlanning Advisors helping families in making decisions about the planning of their Cemetery property, in advance of their time of need. A rewarding career that gives you a sense of purpose while earning a substantial income.
• Income potential based on a commissioned sales
• Professional classroom training
• Ability to earn bonuses based on production
• Continued educational opportunities
• Flexible Hours, part-time or full-time available
• Career advancement opportunities
• For additional information regarding our company, please email me a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Sales experience is required
• Basic computer skills helpful, but not necessary
• Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
• High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
• Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
• Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
• Creative, outgoing, and energetic
• Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
• A good driving record and valid driver’s license
• Solid work history
• Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred, but not necessary
This position may require the associate to submit to a background check process which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check. As a salesperson selling Cemetery property the associate will be required to submit to a fingerprinting process for the State of California.