SUMMARY: As the ideal candidate for this sales/marketer position, you must excel at identifying prospecting clients, and closing of new business. You will serve as our first contact with potential customers, interact with them to identify their needs, and demonstrate how we are the best in the business and can support their business needs.
• Services existing and new accounts, obtain order, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional activities
• Maintain records on area and customer sales
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
• Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
• Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
• Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of our services
• Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
• Responsible for scheduling and inspecting own jobs when available (if not available due to time off, customer meeting or marketing event notify Project Manager for assistance).
3 to 5 year experience in sales
Excellent Driving Record with valid CA Driver License
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Excellent math skills
Creativity and out-of-the-box mentality
Courteous and exceptional Customer service
Able to meet Sales Goals
Prospecting, Negotiation, Persistent, Flexible and Closing Skills
Product Knowledge; Advance computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Database , etc.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers