*DO NOT REPLY, Please Visit our website: www.towncountry.com/careers
Town and Country Hotel - FULL-TIME
*AM, SWING & GRAVEYARD SHIFTS
Release the Quackin'... Come join our team, the ducks, the flamingos and the fun!
Town and Country San Diego is a modern expression of the 1960’s Southern California vibe: relaxed, playful, and coupled with service that is engaging, approachable yet unobtrusive - where everyone feels welcome! For more than 60 years, we’ve been an iconic landmark, embracing decades of fun and history. A light and whimsical workplace located in the heart of San Diego’s Mission Valley, we also pride ourselves as one of the largest convention hotels on the West Coast, offering expansive meeting venues, mid-century modern inspired accommodations as well as delectable food and beverage offerings. So whether you are a busy convention attendee, a jet-setting business traveler or a family looking for a local memorable experience…Town and Country can cater to your every need.
Only a hop away from the trolley station and Fashion Valley mall. We are excited for what's coming ahead with the renovation that's taking place and the plans for re-inventing the Town and Country. We are quackin' for employees who are ready to work in a busy environment with great ambiance.
Security Officers are responsible for the overall security of hotel guests and assets, and are responsible to monitor assigned patrol areas.
• Patrol the property as required and ensure the security of hotel guests and assets.
• Act as property first responder to alarms, medical calls, etc. maintain absolute confidentiality on sensitive
• Conduct detailed internal investigations into incidents, and provide detailed, objective reports for each shift
• Detect and resolve immediate safety issues; respond to the scene of an incident and act as an emergency first
responder if required.
• Maintain accurate notes and log information as required; ensure that all pass-on information is
communicated to the next shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other
combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Must possess required valid professional credentials (if required by state or local regulations).
• Valid certification in CPR/AED and first aid, or the ability to obtain certification.
• Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving background/criminal history record.
• Effective communication skills in English.
***We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k benefits***
Don't Quack about it, Be about it... Apply online TODAY!
TC California Hospitality LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and offers equal employment opportunity to all based upon individual merit and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected class or category.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers