Hotel Security Manager (In House FT)
United Security Services, Inc., a national security company, is seeking a professional full-time Security Manager for an upscale hotel in the San Diego area.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
• At least 5 years of security experience and 2 years of security management/supervision and administration experience.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills and excellent judgement.
• Effective in managing and leading a team of professional hotel security officers in a premium hospitality setting.
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of criminal law and hotel security including, but not limited to: Handling hotel security tasks, responding to emergencies, preparing and reviewing incident reports, reviewing CCTV footage, etc.
• Proficient in preparing work schedules, reviewing timesheets, MS Office and security software applications
• Working knowledge of the hospitality industry and the related nomenclature.
• Possess a California Guard Card (Security guard requirement), First Aid, CPR and AED certification
This position is full time and the candidate must be flexible to work any shift based on the operational needs of the hotel.
The annual salary for this position is $60,000.00
A current resume, with references, is required when applying for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers