compensation: $100,000 and $135,000 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Description: Blackmore Sensors and Analytics, Inc. seeks a Surveillance Program Manager to contribute to their research and product development efforts for the Government and Terrestrial scanning markets. Blackmore develops lidar engines, sensors, and analytics for a variety of applications and commercial markets.
Your primary responsibilities would include: Ensuring that contract requirements are met and that business objectives, including customer satisfaction, costs, schedules, and quality are achieved. Specifically, as a team lead, you will initiate, plan, execute, and monitor technical project work in compliance with program goals. You will also be responsible for providing regular reports and presentations to customers, while maintaining open and clear communications to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will be responsible for communicating work scope and technical details to the research and engineering teams and will be involved in coordinating tasks with those functional teams.
Please note that these are required:
• MS degree in engineering or related discipline
• At least five years of demonstrated experience in technical product development and/or technical R&D
• Demonstrated experience preparing project execution plans and working with internal teams and customers to manage costs, schedules, quality, and work scope
• Experience organizing and leading meetings, communicating progress, and ensuring actions are assigned and achieved to meet project success
• Exceptional interpersonal, written, verbal, and analytic skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and work across functional disciplines to meet program needs/objectives
• Proficiency in relevant software packages including but not limited to MS Office, Project, and Matlab
It would be really cool if you had some of these:
• Experience working on Government contracts
• A Government security clearance
• Exceptional organizational and administrative skills and a collaborative working style
• A desire to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced industry
Here are some additional details:
• This is a full-time, salaried position. Occasional travel may be necessary.
• Potential salary ranges between $100,000 and $135,000 depending on experience. An excellent benefits package is included with employment.
• Blackmore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, or national origin. As a contractor for the United States Department of Defense, Blackmore is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be U.S. Citizens in order to be considered for this position.
For full consideration, please submit a cover letter, identifying the position, and a resume by February 21st, 2018.
About Blackmore Sensors and Analytics, Inc.: Blackmore is a leader in developing compact and robust frequency-modulated continuous wave (FMCW) lidar imaging and its supporting analytic tools software. Blackmore's core technology brings the advanced toolsets of modern radar into the optical domain enabling a new era of unprecedented lidar systems performance. Blackmore's technology is ideal for a variety of intense, mission critical, automotive, military, and industrial environments, where more traditional technologies are cost and performance limited. Blackmore is located in Bozeman, Montana.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities