compensation: $21 per hour + none
employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Randstad is seeking a Research Associate for a contract assignment at one of its biotechnology clients in San Diego, CA. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Responsible for assisting scientific staff in carrying out research assignments involving a variety of laboratory methods, equipment and procedures.
- Conducts basic laboratory bench experiments.
- Participates in analysis and organization of data for presentations.
- Writes experimental summaries and technical reports for own data.
- Completes paperwork by assigned completion dates.
- Carries out assigned laboratory tasks.
- Monitor and maintain laboratory notebooks
- Operate lab equipment and perform routine maintenance/repair
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience with PCR and qPCR
- Bachelor's Degree in science related field
- 0-1 year of experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.