Accelagen is seeking highly motivated candidates to fill multiple full-time positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform tasks in all aspects of recombinant protein expression and purification.
• Carry out large scale protein expression in bacteria, insect and mammalian cells.
• Purify proteins using AKTA systems and characterize proteins using biochemical techniques.
• General laboratory duties including dish washing, buffer preparation, as well as keeping inventory and ordering lab supplies.
• BSc in Life Science field for entry-level Research Assistant position.
• M.S. with 2+ years experience in protein purification for Research Associate position.
• Must have hands-on laboratory experience.
• Must be able to follow SOPs, maintain accurate and complete laboratory notebooks and quality control records.
Accelagen is a CRO specializing in recombinant protein production and has been recognized as a top-quality service provider by its clients. The company provides extensive training and a stimulating environment for career development.
Accelagen offers an excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and medical/dental/vision insurances.
For more information, please visit http://www.accelagen.com.
No phone inquiry. No recruiters please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers