compensation: $21 per hour + none
employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Randstad is seeking a Production Chemist in San Diego, CA for one of its biotechnology clients. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Responsible for bulk formulations of reagents used for clinical and commercial diagnostic kits
- Responsible for sub-assembly formulation.
- Prepares and/or processes raw materials. Performs in-process testing of reagents and component formulations.
- Participates in transfer, support activities and continuous improvement on existing processes.
- Maintains detailed device history records and training logs.
- Ensures proper transportation, handling, and disposal of hazardous, bio-hazardous and/or infections substances.
- Operates and calibrates all general lab equipment. Completes ERP transactions.
- Maintains measures and dispenses materials.
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- GMP experience preferred
- Bachelor???s Degree in science related field
- 0-1 year of experience??
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.