compensation: $18 - $22 per hour based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small biotech company located in Kearny Mesa looking for someone to help the company expand. We are a profitable company with a growing catalog of products. Our customers are leading researchers around the world looking for the next cure.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manual Associate to help us in the operations department. As a Product Manual Associate, you will primarily help with reviewing product information, user manuals, and product labeling. You will also be updating our website catalog and managing some inventory levels. This is a full-time position.
• Review product data and maintain product catalog.
• Generate and review product labels.
• Review and update user manuals.
• Maintain records of all product related documents.
• Provide support to customer service team to troubleshoot issues.
• Work with Receiving/Fulfillment as necessary to ensure orders are shipped on schedule.
• 2+ years hands on experience in a laboratory or technical writer role. Biotech industry is preferred.
• High school graduate required. Bachelor's degree in the sciences preferred.
• Basic coursework in chemistry and biology required.
• Detail and process oriented approach to work.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to problem solve product or inventory issues with support from manager, if necessary.
• Comfortable with Excel
• Ability to work independently and likes to work with in a framework vs. micromanaged.
• Extremely detailed - Ability to read, sort, check, count and verify numbers.
• Experience with antibody applications, western blots, IHC, ELISA, and immunoprecipitation a plus.
• Experience with catalog management software a plus.
We offer opportunities to grow within the organization. This is not a position, but a starting point for your career. Your co-workers are highly motivated and nurturing, but you need to be able to keep up. Everyone helps and we all succeed. Benefits and flexible time off are provided.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers