compensation: $21 per hour + none
employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Randstad is seeking a Process Development Associate for a contract assignment at one of its biotechnology clients. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Responsible for the creation and transfer of manufacturing processes from R&D to Manufacturing and continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Maintains the Pilot Plant laboratory under cGMP conditions.
- Completes ERP transactions.
- Stocks and maintains the laboratory supplies.
- Keeps accurate records and documentation.
- Completes laboratory work and associate paperwork by assigned completion dates.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- GMP experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in science related field
- 0-2 years of experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.