compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Invivoscribe Technologies, Inc., is a privately-held corporation dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare worldwide by providing high quality, reliable, cutting-edge tools for molecular research, molecular diagnostics, and personalized molecular medicine.
Invivoscribe provides a comprehensive selection of PCR-based gene rearrangement, chromosome translocation, and gene mutation Research Use Only testing reagents and controls. We also provide CE-marked in vitro diagnostic products to customers outside North America, and our subsidiary. Customers include many of the world's leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical centers, cancer research centers, reference laboratories and molecular testing centers.
We have an immediate opening for a Full-Time Customer Service Supervisor.
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities
- Direct Supervisor for Customer Service
- Manages operations of the Customer Service department ensuring high accuracy in order fulfillment in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Ensures that Customer Service remains compliant with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Creates, reviews, and verifies customer service documents and procedures (training documents, standard operating procedures, etc.). Implements/trains the use of those documents as necessary.
- Provides service to customer calls, including answering basic customer inquires such as products sold, pricing, and availability as well as directing the customer to the employee most appropriate to answer their inquiry, such as technical support for product performance questions.
- Order processing and verification; accepting and processing orders received via, email, phone, or fax in a timely manner; tracking the status of customer documentation, such as return of CLIA certifications, RUO forms, etc; monitoring the status of outbound shipments.
- Maintains knowledge of shipping carrier procedures and policies.
- Preparation of shipping documentation for international shipments and ensures that these shipments are shipped in accordance with controlled procedures and product requirements.
- Creates, reviews, and verifies customer service documents (standard operating procedures, etc.). Implements/trains the use of those documents as necessary.
- Calculates and logs daily sales.
- Updates and maintains contact and lead database in Salesforce.com.
- Sends Invivoscribe literature and promotional material to customers and distributors.
- Trains new customer service representatives.
- Updates and tracks metrics that evaluate customer service accuracy and timeliness in managing fulfillment of orders.
- Cooperates and respectfully communicates with external and internal customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Knowledge of foreign languages and experience in international business is beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak to people from other countries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient with ERP systems (Microsoft NAV preferred).
- Ability to follow Standardized Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively train employees.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Highly responsible with attention to detail.
- Must maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Highly responsible with attention to detail.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge and skills normally acquired through the successful completion of a Degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience in a regulated industry (IVD) or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with day to day operations in Customer Service and Marketing is required, as well as day-to-day supervision of Customer Service Representatives.
- Experience with Logistics, Shipping, and Material Handling is beneficial.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Primary activities will take place at a desk and on a computer in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Occasional safe lifting of up to 30 pounds.
SPECIFY THE POSITION AND APPLY AS FOLLOWS:
- Submit your resume and cover letter.
- Be sure to reference Job Code: TSCSS in the subject line of either your email or cover letter to be considered for this position.
- No phone calls or walk-ins inquiring about this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers