favorite this postBiotech QC Lab Technician (Sorrento Valley) hide this posting
compensation: depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time -- QC Lab Technician
*** Perfect for lab technicians looking to have ownership of QC lab and validation projects
A leading Biotech company with headquarters office in San Diego and production facilities in Asia focusing has a full time need for a QC Lab Technician. This position will perform Quality Control testing and analysis of reagents. In addition, this role will support/manage validation projects using Western Blot, IHC and IP techniques. This is full-time position, requiring 40 hours per week.
- Maintain proper documentation and record keeping
- Basic knowledge of protein reagents
- General knowledge of chemistry and scientific methods
- Use of protein quantification and microplate reader
- Use of various pipetting apparatus
- 1-2 years lab experience is preferred
- Western Blot experience helpful
- Associates Degree in Biology or related background/education
- Ability to lead day to day processing and small projects
- Ability to learn quickly
- Extremely organized
- High level of critical thinking and ability to solve problems
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
Full-time employment in Sorrento Valley (close to the 805) in San Diego
About the Company
We are a Biotech Company with a startup feel with only 12 people in San Diego. Our management focuses on mentoring and developing individuals at all levels. We are young, growing and profitable! Please bring plenty of energy.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers