Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers, a successful, upscale jewelry store serving San Diego County for 41 years is looking to hire an energetic candidate with a marketing background to join our thriving team. Job responsibilities will include managing various advertising campaigns through ROI, writing and designing marketing materials, handling incoming sales calls, social media management, and more.
QR Code Link to This Post
• A degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience in marketing required – experience in retail marketing a plus
• Thorough understanding of SEO and AdWords
• Experience managing 2+ other people
• Fluent computer literacy expected – Mac OS X, iOS, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Intermediate Excel; internet browsing/research
• Experience with a content management system, Wordpress, and light website maintenance (updating copy/photos/etc., creating new webpages)
• Video editing skills a plus
• Excellent time-management skills and project management skills
• Outstanding communication skills – written and spoken
• Positive “can do” attitude
• Copywriting and proofreading skills (product descriptions, blog posts, press releases, website copy, advertorial copy)
• Photoshop skills including retouching and cutting out product using the pen tool a plus
• Manage the coordination of internal and external marketing/advertising campaigns, including TV commercials, newspaper, monthly catalog, direct mail, Internet PPC campaigns, and press relations activities
• Manage marketing campaigns and track return on investment using Excel spreadsheets.
• Provide creative direction for all outbound communications including all promotional materials and website content
• Generate product and company information for processing and distribution to appropriate media outlets
• Establish partnerships and business relationships through creative marketing campaigns and promotions
• Assist with creation and processing of various collateral materials using Photoshop
If you are professional and passionate about what you do, if you enjoy spending your days with friendly coworkers in a lively work environment, if you like working with a winning team, then this may be the job for you! Your success and advancement will depend on your commitment and drive.
We are dedicated to excellence in all that we do and provide valuable ongoing training. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, FSA, medical/dental insurance allowance, paid time off, paid holidays, training, employee discount, dues and memberships.
Workweek is Tuesday – Saturday with some Mondays or Sundays during the peak Christmas season.
Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Although we strive to match qualified candidates with available jobs, please note that interviewing is not a guarantee of employment.