compensation: $12-$15 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WOOF is a men’s athletic and casual wear brand started in 2017. WOOF is growing rapidly with its exclusively-online sales growing exponentially each month. Its initial popularity at gay men’s dance festivals and venues such as White Party Palm Springs and Atlantis cruises, along with sponsorship activity associated with various Gay Pride and Leather events, has evolved to appeal and cater to men of all types around the world.
We are in need of a customer support employee who is responsible for customer and order support through various channels, and also contribute to boost online sales by providing customer assistance. This is a part-time position at 25 hours per week, with opportunities for future growth as the company expands.
- Experience in live customer support by phone and online chat.
- Problem solving/critical thinking using various softwares.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt to ongoing process and procedural change and optimization.
- Intermediate level proficiency with the following software: MacOS, Apple Mail, Facetime, Microsoft Office, Wordpress & WooCommerce, Shipstation or equivalent, Zendesk Help Desk or equivalent, USPS/DHL shipper portals or equivalent.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers