compensation: Splits are competitive based on annual performance in the last 12-24 months. employment type: employee's choice internship telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Rapidly growing office is looking for agents - SEND YOUR RESUME NOW FOR CONSIDERATION. We are expanding into north county as well and will soon have a new office open that is already partially staffed.
Hunter and Maddox currently has positions open for junior and senior real estate professionals at our flagship office downtown located at 415 W G Street! We have a high volume of walk-by traffic and our location is centrally located in the Marina only a few blocks from Little Italy, Gaslamp, East Village and the ballpark.
At Hunter and Maddox, we aim to foster a work environment that is collaborative, friendly and fun. We're looking for creative, organized customer service oriented agents, who take pride in efficiently guiding their clients through the buying and selling of their homes. We want agents who go out of their way to make sure their clients are not only satisfied, but singing their praises. We want those who are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence, those who aren't afraid to have fun with their job, and bring enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain an office space that facilitates some of the most cutting edge innovation in real estate.
We expect all agents will be at the heart of our reputation for extraordinary customer service. As a Hunter & Maddox Agent, you introduce people to the exciting world of real estate, turning curiosity into intense interest. You thrive on interactions with customers as well as with team members. And you get great satisfaction from helping people develop lifelong relationships with our company.
Who You Are:
• Customer-focus: Hunter & Maddox sends surveys to your past clients to measure customer satisfaction.We want agents that are looking to excel and provide best in class service to their clients.
• Passion: you're excited to solve your client's problems and feel you can make the world a better place by advocating for your clients and strive to be best in class.
• Ethical: you live by your values and always do the right thing
• Experience: you live for your clients and are always advocating for their best interests, and you always keep it completely professional. You're an experienced licensed agent and have closed at least ten transactions, with three in the past twelve months.
• Tech-savvy: you love technology -- you're addicted to email, social media, etc.
• Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
• Local knowledge: you are an expert in your local community and strive to always be on the forefront of everything that might be of interest to your clients.
• Associations: you're an active member of SDAR, CAR and NAR.
All of our agents receive the following:
• FREE TRAINING AND COACHING TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE LIMITLESS SUCCESS
• ON SITE EXPERIENCED BROKER 24/7 TO ASSIST WITH ALL YOUR NEEDS
• MENTORING POSSIBILITIES AVAILABLE
• COMPETITIVE COMMISSION SPLITS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
• ASSISTANCE WITH LEAD GENERATION/MARKETING
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES - VERY FEW REQUIRED STAFF MEETINGS
• PAPERLESS OFFICE/WEBSITE
• AGENT REFERRAL BONUS -- WHEN YOU REFER NEW AGENTS
• PREMIER LOCATION WITH EXCELLENT WALK-IN TRAFFIC
• ANNUAL BUSINESS PLAN AND YEARLY GOALS ANALYSIS
• MEMBERSHIP IN THE EXCLUSIVE LEVERAGE GLOBAL PARTNERS NETWORK
Leverage Global Partners aligns the most prestigious independent luxury real estate brokerage firms from around the world - only one exclusive member per community - creating a unique global network of professionals that serve the relocation and real-estate portfolio needs of their clients, nationally and internationally. Founded by the visionaries of a leading independent luxury real estate firm in Beverly Hills with over US $5 billion of collective sales expertise, Leverage Global Partners offers its members expansive referral resources and marketing support. www.LeverageRE.com
Please submit your RESUME (Ideally with a recent color head shot) for immediate consideration. If you fit the bill, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume to our broker Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 619-930-9102
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers