compensation: Hourly wage plus comprehensive benefits package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TeleSolv Consulting is a leading program support services provider that has over a decade of experiencing providing clerical, administrative, and program management support to Federal clients including the Department of Homeland Security, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). We have a long and impressive track record of supporting USCIS programs by providing best-in-class support for Training, Records Management, Digitization, Quality Assurance, Mailroom and Immigration Support Services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Immigration Support Assistant, in San Diego, CA.
The Immigration Support Assistant will provide general administrative support to those personnel supporting the adjudication process of individuals who have applied for immigration and citizenship benefits.
• Enter information from documents into automated systems; perform data inquiries and searches; generate records and reports; and perform name and alien number searches.
• Perform file operations and maintenance.
• Request documents from designated offices and other file locations.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail and check for existing file numbers.
• Receive, track, and distribute correspondence and packages.
• Operate document and postal machines that collate, fold, insert material into envelopes, and affix postage and mailing labels.
• Maintain a record of incoming or outgoing correspondence.
• Provide clerical and administrative support for adjudications functions. Assist in scheduling interviews, oath ceremonies, and other adjudication appointments; producing naturalization and citizenship certificates; and providing support services for administrative and judicial ceremony.
• Provide support for the processing of forms and applications used in the adjudication process.
• Schedule dates and times of interviews and naturalization ceremonies.
• Perform tasks related to preparing for and conducting naturalization ceremonies, including the preparation and distribution of naturalization certificates and the retrieval of documentation from applicants.
• File copies of naturalization certificates and notices and close out citizenship ceremonies.
• United States Citizenship
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain a government issued public trust clearance.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 6-12 months of office administration or customer service experience.
• 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office and Excel.
• BS/BA degree
• Ability to speak another language in addition to English.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers