Position: Administrative/ Sales Assistant
Location: San Diego, CA.
Salary: 16 - 18 $/hr
A well-established, local machine design and build company is growing and needs support with administrative activities with a focus in sales and support in purchasing and general admin as required.
Seeking an organized, intelligent person with experience in a small business environment that is a fast learner and wants to develop a career path. The qualified candidate will have good communication skills, strong business acumen, is organized and a good communicator. Experience with manufacturing and /or technical products.
• HIGHLY organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge and "experience" with Quickbooks Enterprise Solution or similar system
• Positive personality and good team player
• Knowledge of ZOHO or similar sales tracking software
• Experience with Adobe Design Suite specifically In-design and Photoshop
• Ability to update product brochures templates and edit pictures/videos to support sales and marketing
• Strong computer skills with MS office, internet searches, social media management such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc
• Good problem solving skills
• Write effectively and legibly using good command of the English language
• Self-starter and ability to work independently with slight supervision
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
• Good understanding of sales processes/funnels, marketing positioning, market research
• Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
• Manufacturing experience is a plus
• Effective communication skills and team player mentality
• Small Business Experience
• Pride in work and desire for self-improvement
• Full time hours between 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers