compensation: DOE & Education employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a quick learner, highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, technology-savvy individual with good time management and organization skills to join our team as an ABA Assistant and Scheduler. This person would work closely with the clinical team to coordinate the staffing and scheduling of ABA services with our clients. This is a temp to hire, full- time position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Optimize client and therapist scheduling to ensure that the maximum number of client hours are being provided
• Coordinate both client and Behavior Specialist’s availability to create optimal schedules that provide the therapists with the desired amount of hours and provide the clients prescribed weekly hours
• Change client treatment schedules based on client and Behavior Specialists needs and changes
• Input all of client and therapist related scheduling needs
• Manages time off requests
• Assigns subs for advance and same-day cancellations
• Assist with office tasks
• Communicate (verbal and written) with staff and clients regarding scheduling matters
• Identify staffing needs and support recruitment of new positions
• Coordinate new client start-up
• Ensure Behavior Specialist’s hours are scheduled in accordance with company policies
• Maintain up to date records on the availability of therapists and clients
• Ensure contract fulfillment for each client based on contracted services
• Maintain detailed client information in the client management system
• Support the ABA Program Manager as needed
Sunny Days of California, Inc. is a nationwide provider of home-based early intervention services for children. We provide a full range of services, including infant education, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and ABA therapy.
• Excellent communications skills, including communicating effectively both verbally and in writing (emails, texts)
• Highly organized and able to prioritize workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
• Able to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to the work environment
• Able to appropriately interpret and implement policies, procedures, and regulations
• Knowledgeable and skilled in computer/word processing software
• Sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically, culturally and economically diverse population
• Ability to speak effectively and politely to team members and clients, but also be diplomatic during crucial conversations.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to communicate via email, phone, and text concisely yet professionally.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One year of related experience and/or training
• One year of administrative office experience required
• Experience in medical/in-home scheduling preferred
• Knowledge of IT troubleshooting skills preferred
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume. For more information, please visit our website at www.sunnydays.com
Sunny Days of California, Inc is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Sunny Days of California, Inc does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers