compensation: $14-$16/hour, doe employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sunsational Swim School makes learning to swim convenient, effective and fun by providing experienced instructors to travel to our clients' pools. Over the last eight years, our online service has matched thousands of clients and instructors in more than 30 major cities.
We are looking for friendly, understanding and creative problem solvers to assist concerned clients - all without any scripts. Our job is to talk about children's swim lessons and help parents and instructors set up classes for their kids.
In addition to resolving issues, we also help new clients register for lessons by giving our package recommendations, explaining our matching process and addressing their potential concerns. It's a way to help kids learn life-saving water safety skills from the comfort of a Banker's Hill office.
• Answer incoming calls and messages from concerned clients
• Listen to client issues with empathy
• Understand each client's frustrations and recommend appropriate solutions
• Negotiate with clients and instructors to resolve problems
• Make lesson recommendations and talk about reasonable expectations
• Help new clients register for lessons
• Assist current and potential customers via live chat
• Creative problem solver who brainstorms quickly
• A good listener who is calm under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
• A positive, friendly team attitude
• Honest and ethical with good judgment
• Able to learn new software programs quickly/tech-savvy
• High attention to detail - on the phone, in email and in account management
• Flexible schedule for weekend and/or holiday work
• Experience working with children or teaching swim lessons is a plus!
• Immediate impact with a small, growing company
• A casual, collaborative and fast-paced team environment
• Work with people passionate about water safety, swimming and children
• Cool modern office in the middle of Bankers Hill, just one block from Balboa Park!
Seasonal, full-time position through summer (40/hours per week)
Requires flexible schedule - possible morning, evening and/or weekend shifts
Pay: $14-$16/hour, depending on performance
To Apply: Please fill out our quick team application through the link below.