S.T.E.P.S (Stability Through Enhanced Peer Support), is a Transitional Housing Program (THP+FC), assisting 18-21 year old non-minor dependents within the foster youth system prepare to eventually transition out of foster care to mainstream adult living. Participants live in remote-site apartments.
QR Code Link to This Post
SEEKING: Social Worker / Case Manager - Individual must have a Master's Degree in social work, social welfare, family & child counseling, child psychology, child development, psychology, social psychology, clinical psychology, education with an emphasis on counseling, behavioral science, and/or other fields related to human or social services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
(1) Assist with scheduling and maintaining appointments for clients.
(2) Providing resources for clients in areas of healthcare, social welfare, and other support services for participants in program.
(3) Knowledge of Microsoft office for developing and updating treatment plans.
(4) Prepare quarterly reports.
(5) Assist clients with identifying job and educational opportunities in their surrounding areas.
Work collaboratively with other social workers, THP+FC staff members, and agencies to help clients develop and reach independent living goals as they prepare to eventually transition out of foster care.