compensation: starting at $13/hr plus gas/mi reimbursement/bonuses/extra pay employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our team and do something great for your community!
ARCC Center Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization that is looking to hire dedicated and caring Respite Workers that will be helping to support children and teens who have autism and/or other developmental disabilities and their families at the client's home and out in the community.
Positions are part-time and the schedule is very flexible (**perfect for a college student**) Hours range from 6hrs-30hrs/week depending on your availability.
Starting pay rate - $13/hr
Reimbursed gas mileage/drive time.
Extra pay for siblings.
Bonuses based on hours worked
Bonuses for special events.
Families live throughout San Diego County. You will be working at various locations- homes, out in the community, schools, or also observing various therapies such as ABA, OT, and Speech Therapy.
*We are currently hiring for ALL of San Diego County*
- Position 1 several families in the Poway, Carmel Mountain, Mira Mesa, Carmel Valley, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Rancho Bernardo, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Oceanside, Escondido, Fallbrook, Temecula, and Murrieta areas.
We have many other families as well and new families are being added every day so send your availability especially if you are available after school, evenings, and weekends. Must be available on some weekends and at least 2 weekday afternoons from 230pm-530 or later..
Great hands-on experience for anyone looking to work in the education, psychology, or nursing fields. If you are going to school to work in special needs related fields such as; OT, Speech, Special Ed, ABA, PT, Nursing, etc we have a family for you. Will train as long as applicants are great with kids and are outgoing, patient, and reliable. We give out fantastic recommendations for those looking to pursue careers in related fields after they are through with school.
Pro Act training and certification is available when you join ARCC Center Foundation. This is highly sought out training in many fields.
Requirements to be considered for the position:
- Must have a valid CA Drivers License, reliable transportation, have access to internet, and be able to respond to text messages quickly.
- Must be reliable.
- Experience working with children(including babysitting) is highly preferred, must be very caring, friendly, energetic, outgoing, and patient.
- Must be comfortable working with self help skills.
- Must be able to manage own schedule.
- Will need to get CPR & 1st Aid Certification shortly after being hired.
To apply please fill out the information on this questionnaire (copy and paste into your browser) https://forms.gle/QQDYcLZM7NwfqVNc6
We will be responding to applicants that are best suited for our clients.
Please be aware that we ONLY need Respite Workers during the time the kids are out of school. Thanks so much for your inquiry and we really look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Starting at $13.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers