compensation: Registered $18 per hour /Certified $20 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Vista Hill Bridges Teen Recovery Center is designed for adolescents, ages 12 to 21, who are seeking to make the personal changes necessary to live a clean and sober productive life. The structured recovery services provide the individual with counseling and support components that include case management, individualized life-skill recovery plans, weekly group meetings, education, Live-Well pro-social activities, referral services, aftercare follow-up services, and ongoing family support services.
The program emphasis is upon developing the young person’s ability to make positive choices to avoid further involvement with substance abuse and the juvenile justice system. We provide the adolescents and their families with the knowledge and necessary to help him or her to recover and to thrive
The Intake Coordinator ensures all referrals are contacted within 24 hours of contacting program. The Intake Coordinator is also responsible for scheduling and following up with all potential clients and their families, coordinating all appointment for potential new enrollees, conducting all initial intake paperwork, level of care assessment and coordinate the warm hand off to the appropriate staff for continued assessment, and treatment services. They will maintain all contact with our referral sources and maintain all client contact in compliance with CFR 42 standards. The Intake Coordinator must document and enter data Information in accordance with the HIPPA guidelines, BHS –CALOM –SANSWITS requirements. Additional tasks include:
• Greeting the public, answering the phone, and taking messages when necessary.
• Interfacing between Community/Public and Program Clients the establishment of client services.
• Conduct outreach within community and other agencies for potential referrals.
• Must be certified or register with a SUD certifying agency CADPT or CAAPP.
• Must have experience working with high-risk population.
• Must have experience with Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and ability to develop spreadsheets and database to capture all necessary program data and must be able to operate E-mail and Internet.
• Must have valid DL, Insurance & transportation.
• Bilingual preferred.
This position receives full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, and employer-paid pension. See below for more details on employer benefits.