compensation: $12.25 to start employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Job:
The Adult Day Program Aide is responsible for the delivery of direct services of consumers and staff of the Stein Education Center Adult Program. Adult Day Program Aide assists clients in building basic living skills through community based activities, such as using public transportation, making purchases and working at a vocational site. Key duties include:
• Responsible for implementation of behavioral programs.
• Responsible for implementation of instructional programs.
• Responsible for implementing assigned consumer schedules daily.
• Responsible for maintaining consumer program books.
• Responsible for completion of maintenance duties.
• Responsible for assisting clients with various disabilities with their toileting needs.
• Responsible for completion of consumer/program paperwork.
• Responsible for job coaching duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
Work hours are 32.5 hours per week, Monday -- Friday day time. The position comes with full benefits -- medical, dental, vision, life and pension. The position starts at $11.75 an hour, with a performance review and raise after 90 days.
We have several locations we are interviewing for:
• National City
• La Mesa
• San Diego
Who We Are:
Vista Hill is all about serving people. As a dynamic community-based organization, we develop and maintain a diverse array of quality services and programs throughout the County. We have been in business for 60 years changing lives!
Our programs range from brief early intervention and preventive work with troubled young people, to treatment with school age kids, to long-term special education and training for individuals with developmental disabilities. We can be found assisting families in very difficult situations in many of our communities large and small, rural and suburban. You will see our caring staff working with challenging populations that most other agencies shy away from in areas that are conveniently located to the people we serve.
The Stein Adult Programs serve the Developmentally Disabled to teach them basic life skills by supervising them on daily "outings" and activities. The work environment is challenging but rewarding. We are a caring organization with room for advancement. See more at www.vistahill.org.