compensation: $15.80 to 15.80 per hour + none
employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Randstad is seeking a Packaging Assembler in San Diego, CA for an assignment at one of its biotechnology clients. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Perform manual and semi-automated labeling of tubes, kits and kit components according to written instructions.
- Perform manual kit assembly operations including racking, filling and capping of lysing tubes.
- Perform routine set up- maintenance, operation and cleaning of packaging conveyors and labeling machines.
- Maintain individual work area/equipment in a neat, orderly manner. This responsibility includes proper disposal of packaging waste, proper storage and use of equipment and parts.
- Verify quantities and stage correct packaging materials and components based on pick lists.
- Maintain detailed and accurate device history records, logbooks, and training records.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Comply with all work safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to work overtime to meet production schedule as needed
- Perform label and line clearance procedures
- Transfer raw materials rejects, returns and finished goods in designated warehouse locations.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Basic knowledge of hand tools such as pliers. screwdrivers, wrenches
- Working Knowledge of ERP application preferred.
- Ability to follow written procedures to maintain cGMP compliance and ISO 13485 certification.
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings and procedures.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of the company.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbally.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 0-1 year of related manufacturing experience including assembly.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.