compensation: Comensurate with experience and industry standards. Includes benefits package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Interior Designer/ Office Planner (Entry Level)
Parron Hall combines progressive furniture and architectural products with design expertise to create customized work environments that foster collaboration, communication and productivity.
We create spaces that connect people to their purpose… Join the creative and talented, Design Team in San Diego!
As an entry-level designer you'll be paired with a mentor and trained in all aspects of our workflow. You’ll learn how to utilize multiple software programs and build a comprehensive knowledge of commercial products. You’ll be a part of a cohesive and productive professional team who engage in their work-life via an established set of core values. A Parron Hall Designer is always an integral part of developing customer solutions and is involved in all aspects of a project from initial conception to final project closeout.
Using CET Configura planning software, as well as AutoCAD, the Designer will work alongside the sales and project management team to develop ideas and bring the client's vision to reality.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, hardworking, responsible, resourceful and pro-active with a can-do attitude and problem-solving nature.
The candidate will possess professional characteristics and strengths in the following areas, in order to be considered:
• College BA or BS in Interior Design or equivalent certificate in an accredited Interior Design institution
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD (knowledge of CET/Configura a plus but not required)
• Understanding of typical construction documents and construction process
• Strong Technical skills with strict attention to detail/ accuracy
• Ability to work well within a team/studio environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High-level of organization and time management capability
• Ability to multi-task and execute good judgement
• Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against multiple deadlines
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, and a strong work ethic are ‘musts’
• Physical requirements include ability to lift 20 lbs. min. and attend construction site visits
• Some out of town travel may be required
Parron Hall is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers